Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the past couple of weeks have been a blur.
i find it hard to believe a whole half semester has gone by and left me in the dust attempting to keep up.
i have been having a lot of trouble with attendance in my music class,
so i decided to drop it.
whatever i guess.
i had a very interesting talk last night with kori via text messaging.
i hate text messaging.
actually,
i hate the phone in general.
phones are like collars and leashes that tie you down while allowing everyone and anyone to know exactly where you are at all times.

my name is "black chocolate,"
and i am mag's phone.
i am mag's beacon of claustrophobia.
he hates me,
but when i am gone,
he cries for me.

anyways,
my conversation with kori damp was about loneliness and the friends you make in college.
some people say that college is the most important four years of one's life.
i don't know if i believe that.
because if i do,
then it's gonna be a pretty lonely existence for mag, here.
i miss weedle,
i miss devin,
i miss ben,
i miss tim,
i miss bryanna,
and i miss all the people (including those outside of new mexico) in my life dearly.
but this is life.

i worry too much.
i worry about some of my housemates,
i worry about my mother,
i worry about my sister,
i worry about school.
i can't concentrate on anything at this point.
school is meaningless to me right now.
i can't find the motivation to succeed.

bleh.
more later.

mag

1 comment:

laina said...

duuuuude i didn't know you blogged. magduh duh duh duh. you worry to much. if you don't like your phone chuck it. if you miss your friends tell them. keep your chin up, the worlds not that bad and you're a really rad person so you should be feeling pretty dope about yourself right about now.

maybe you should take a walk about, or spiritual journey. kinda like into the wild except don't get yourself killed because that would suck. a lot. but really just keep on being dope, k?