Friday, September 12, 2008

timeless measure

I am such a lazy ass.

I haven't been able to do much lately, and everything is so confusing at this point, like timeless measure in music where you know you can't follow the count, but you keep trying anyways. I feel as though everything in my life is like that. I'm trying to follow the course and the actions, but I just can't keep up. Maybe it's because of my laziness and lack of passion, but I'm fucking lost, man.

I have no clue where I am with my future, with the relationships I hold with friends, with a girl I really care about, anything that concerns me is lost in tempo... or lack thereof.

That sounds really depressing, but I don't think it really is. I must clarify and articulate that. I am not depressed or melancholy towards my life, I am just merely explaining or assuring myself of the place that I am currently in.

My article on Ralph Nader was published and released today in the Chimes. It was a pretty well written article, with much aid from Benjamin Alford, whom I am very thankful for. He has definitely shaped my political views, and discussions with him and the house mates (Brendan, Pat, Matt, and Asa) have dried my views to concrete. It's a wonderful life, and it's a wonderful process figuring out who you truly are, and what you truly believe in.

mag.

No comments: